A Greener Renfrewshire
- We will meet the Government’s carbon-reduction targets and cut emissions from transport, fuel and waste as far as possible
- People will live in well insulated and energy-efficient homes.
- The number of households living in fuel poverty will be reduced.
- Waste will be minimised and all waste produced in Renfrewshire will be reused, recycled or properly treated before any residue is sent to landfill.
- We will focus growth where we can build high quality, sustainable communities.
- Transport will be coordinated across Renfrewshire by public and private sector organisations, improving air quality and reducing fuel use and carbon emissions.
- Our town centres will be well maintained, clean and attractive to support businesses and attract investment.
More in this section
Other related information