By 2023 people in Renfrewshire will:
- Have an increasing life expectancy regardless of the community they live in.
- Be valued and respected irrespective of their age, physical disability or needs.
- Only use alcohol safely and appropriately.
- Eat more healthily; be more physically active; only use drugs as prescribed; and avoid or stop smoking.
- Enjoy good mental health.
- Get involved in activities that improve the health and wellbeing of their community.
- Be supported to live independently as long as possible in their own homes and communities.
Further information on related programmes and agencies can be found in the links and downloads below.