By 2023, Renfrewshire’s communities will:
- Be confident about engaging with the public organisations that serve them. Public organisations will consult communities regularly about the services they provide.
- Have the abilities and resources they need to lead community projects and be involved in delivering local services.
- Have ability and enthusiasm and the ‘right to try’ to manage local assets, such as unused public buildings.
- Value and promote equality and diversity
- Value and promote charitable and voluntary work.
Further information on related projects and agencies can be found in the links and downloads below.