Partnership working is mature in Renfrewshire, both between the statutory community planning partners, and across the wider Community Planning Partnership network.
All of the community planning partners face significant financial pressures, uncertainty or increases in service demand over the coming years, which will make identifying opportunities to share and connect our resources increasingly important, along with the ability to adapt and adjust our services for the communities we serve.
It is important that the community planning partnership continue to operate in sustainable and connected manner. Therefore our priorities for the partnership are:
- Listening and responding to the needs of communities, and partners
- Sharing data and intelligence across the partnership
- Identifying opportunities to share and connect public, private and third sector resources to reduce inequalities
- Supporting people to access the right service at the right time, reducing demand on acute and response services
- Empowering communities to provide sustainable services